Sometimes, all you need is a second opinion. Or, even just some basic education so you can make the smartest decisions moving forward.
That’s why we offer a 120-minute Ask Me Anything meeting — so you can get the guidance and advice you need to figure out the best next step for your unique financial situation.
Before we meet, we’ll ask you to provide us with any relevant financial documents so we can get a good understanding of you, your needs and your financial health. This way, we can spend more time handling any challenges or questions you may have.
Some of the questions we can help answer include:
- How much should I be putting into my 401(k) every month?
- Which approach is best when saving for my kid’s college?
- How do I get out of credit card debt?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How do I prioritize saving versus investing?
- Where do I currently stand financially?
- How do I get my spending under control?
Our Ask Me Anything meetings consist of a two-hour working session where we will address up to three financial planning topics for a fixed fee of $500.